1. The consultation charges of Stepsmith Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited will be refunded to you as per the scope of work.
2. The refund mentioned above is for the full service fee paid as per the process and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentage is applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
3. The refund would be calculated only on the consultation charges as per Stepsmith Immigration Services Pvt Ltd / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited invoice amount and we will not be legally responsible to you for any break in this agreement that is more than the amount of consultation charges that you paid us.
4. Stepsmith Immigration Services Pvt Ltd / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited will refund a certain percent of Stepsmith Immigration Services Pvt Ltd / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 28 working days after the client submits Stepsmith Immigration Services Refund Claim Form to Stepsmith Immigration Services / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to Stepsmith Immigration Services / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
1. If your file goes on hold or delay on part of government authorities and foreign embassies.
2. If you failed to clear medicals or your family members included in the application.
3. If you failed to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not more than 3 months old.
4. If you submit any forged/false or fabricated document/information with your application.
5. If you are in prior violation of any visa or visa law or any of your family member included in the application.
6. If you failed to provide necessary documents on time as requested by your Case Manager.
7. If you fail to clear visa officer interview.
8. If you fail to get the required score in English Language Test (if applicable).
9. If you withdraw your application due to any personal reason.
The client also understands and accepts that no refund will be given if the client withdraws / abandons his/her application or decides to drop out, due to any reason, during the proceedings after she/he sign-ups. Stepsmith Immigration Services Pvt Ltd / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited Company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advice people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. Stepsmith Immigration Services Pvt Ltd / Stepsmith Gateway Private Limited markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.