Every person who chooses to leave their native country and immigrate to Canada does so for a variety of reasons.
What justifies you? With over 1000+ successful instances, we were able to compile some of the primary factors that influence people’s decision to move to Canada:
- Canada is one of the most inclusive nations in the world, which promotes freedom. Whatever your lifestyle, sexual preference, or religious affiliation, you need not be ashamed of who you are in Canada.
- Adaptability: Canada has the highest immigration rates per capita among industrialized countries and is also quite multicultural, so not only can you learn about many various cultures there, but it’s also probable that you’ll run into a number of people who share your faith, culture, and beliefs.
- In terms of quality of life, Canada comes out on top. You are likely to appreciate every element of living in Canada because it is one of the safest nations in the world, along with a top educational system and a well regarded healthcare system.
- Cost of living: Although we do not claim that living in Canada is inexpensive, it is unquestionably reasonable given that you may work and be paid in Canadian dollars. Even if you are not in a company’s top positions, you can still live comfortably.
- Canada’s economy is regarded as one of the world’s most stable economies. It is a member of the G-8 and has the 11th-largest economy worldwide.
- Education: More than half of Canadians hold a post-secondary degree, making the country the most educated in the world. Some of the best colleges in the world are located in Canada, and depending on the province, low-income students may be eligible for full or partial tuition reimbursement.
- Immigration System: Canada has a number of immigration schemes, each of which caters to a certain immigrant profile. Comparing Canada to other popular destinations, the immigration regulations are less strict, making it simpler to meet the requirements and submit an application.
- Canada is in the top 10 most secure nations in the world in terms of safety. Canada’s crime rates are low and have steadily decreased over the years. The country is renowned for its strict firearms laws and conciliatory foreign policy.
- Natural Beauty: From internationally renowned parks like Banff and Jasper in Alberta, Cape Breton in Nova Scotia, to Georgian Bay in Ontario, Canada has hundreds of nationally protected parks, reserves, historical sites, and hiking trails, so you will always have something to do, wherever you may live. With over 200,000 kilometres of shoreline, Canada has more coastline than any other nation in the world. It also has many other natural treasures.
Whether you’re moving to Canada for safety, a better quality of life, or higher education, we can help you settle down and call it home.
At Stepsmith, we’ve developed a one-stop shop that guides you successfully through the steps necessary to enter Canada as well as the pathway to get there.
Our team of experts in immigration, education, and career consulting is here to ensure your success at every turn.
Take you first step towards your immigration journey, BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION!