Once you have received a professional immigration advice and know the visa options that are available to you, we advance onto the next step in your migration journey i.e applying for your visa.
At Stepsmith Immigration Services, we are experts at preparing, lodging and managing the visa application process on our clients’ behalf. We have previously lodged hundred of successful applications and worked on a number of complex cases.
1. Provide you with the relevant paperwork checklists, forms and guidelines.
2. Assist you in the collection and preparation of all information and documentation required in support of your visa application.
3. Lodge any incidental applications as required. (such as Student Admissions, Skills Assessments, Expressions of Interest, State Sponsorship applications etc.)
4. Provide guidance in obtaining overseas Health Insurance, Police Clearances and Medical Examinations.
5. Lodge your visa application with the Department of Immigration on your behalf.
6. Lodge relevant submissions (such as condition waivers, requests for worker rights and applications for visa requirement exemptions etc.)
7. Communicate with the Department of Immigration and handle any issues or requests that may arise later.