Tourist Visa

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the desired country must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter as a temporarily, for tourism purpose or to meet any friend/family Member.

With this visa you can:
-Visit family and/or friends
-Be here as a tourist, for a cruise or for any purpose except business or medical treatment
You can study or train for up to 3 months on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to abroad is study, a student visa might be more appropriate. You can’t work.

How long you can stay?

This is a temporary visa.
You can stay for the period or dates specified on the visa grant letter. The Visa Officer determines the length of your visa on a case by case basis. Things they might consider when determining your stay period include:
-How long you want to stay?
-Why you want to stay in desired country?

Generally, The High commission grant a stay period of 3 months. They might grant a stay of up to 12 months in certain circumstances.
To know about more information regarding tourist visa/ Visit Visa Eligibility and documents checklist, feel free to contact us below.
+91-9599401750 / +91-9599401753
 Mail Us at: [email protected]

Need Help?