The "Department of Immigration and Border Protection" of Australia has taken several initiatives to mold their immigration policies in a way that it attracts more foreign students or skilled workers.
Nothing can be more fascinating for an engineering graduate than getting an employment opportunity in a country that is known for best culture, best wages and high standard of living. And one of the most popular pathways that provide this opportunity is Australia's Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa.
In this Stream fresh Engineers from selected Universities are provided with an 18months temporary visa, which allows you to live, work or study in Australia. Post 18months (or after 12months of work), you can apply for a skilled visa in Australia
The minimum visa requirements to qualify for Australia visa 476 are:
1. You need to be below 31years.
2. Bachelor's degree (Engineering) in the last 2years or less.
3. You should complete your education from a recognized University.
4. You should meet the health and character requirement.
5. You should be able to clear the English test (IELTS/PTE/TOFEL).
Major Sequence Of Study Or Specialisation In Engineering, Such As:
• Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical, production and plant engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Instrument & Control Engineering
• Electrical Engineering and some more.