Canada receives the most migrants every year. Every year about 200,000 people are permitted to come into Canada as permanent residents. Once the application process for Canada permanent residence is completed then they have an opportunity to start an innovative life in this country. Once granted to enter the country like a permanent resident then the candidate will obtain a permanent resident card and enjoy all the similar rights as Canadian citizens.
• Family Class Immigration
• International Adoption
• Skilled Worker Class Immigration
• Provincial Nomination
• Business Class Immigration
• Quebec-Selected Immigration
• Family Class Immigration: If the candidate has any close family members who are permanent residents in this country they can assist you to get permanent residence. About 40% of all migrants of Canada are sponsored by their family members.
• International Adoption: The permanent residents of this country are allowed to adopt children from overseas countries. Canadian families intending to adopt children have to be able to sponsor them for more periods, and be committed to raising the child and pursuing his or hers best interests.
• Skilled Worker Class Immigration: Under the skilled worker class the candidates can apply to turn into permanent residents in Canada. Candidates are appraised depending on their language ability, education level, work experience, arranged employment, age, and adaptability. Every aspect is independently estimated and the whole score decides either the candidate is an appropriate person for permanent resident status.
• Provincial Nomination: This process permits a territory to nominate persons that they wish to include in their selection for immigration and settlement if they have a specific province in mind that they would like to immigrate and settle in. This process requires the candidate to get in touch with the agent immigration office within the target province and apply for nomination to that region. After this nomination has been executed, the candidate has to apply to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
• Business Class Immigration: Under this class there are again three classes like entrepreneurs, investors, and self-employed persons.
Canada immigration or Canada Permanent Resident (PR) visa is very important to people, who does not have citizenship of Canada, Any employer can employee a person who are having Canada immigration visa, or Canada permanent Resident card holder, likewise businessman can do any business or invest in any area or part of Canada by just meeting the regulatory requirement for doing such investment or statement or starting such business. There are specific Canada immigration programmes for skilled professional and business investors. Although Canada immigration visa carry on being their home country’s citizens, they also enjoy certain right and & privileges in Canada.
The rules and the guidelines are different in Canada immigration like for the Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and within the PNP, Thus, for a valid entry to Canada with the PR status it is highly important that rules are stringently followed. Also, with around 60 programs offered by the IRCC (Immigration refugees and citizenship Canada) the programs are highly organised and systematic. Some general rules in all the programs include:
Testing of the Language Proficiency– The perusal of IELTS examination is highly integral for Canada immigration to establish your English Language proficiency and in it a score of 6 bands is highly integral to qualify as a valid candidate for the PR status through Express Entry and PNP but there is also a flexibility as Nova Scotia selects the candidate with a band of 4.5
Educational Qualification Testing– The qualification degrees of the candidate for Canada immigration should be at par with the Canadian board and they should be the valid degrees from a recognized university and WES or any other authorized regulatory body should test the feasibility of those degrees.
Health and Character test– No matter which program you are coming through. It is very important you have medical and police verification before you enter Canada for Canada immigration.
Proof of Funds– A proof of funds is very important as it will establish that you will take care of your family and yourself after you have migrated to Canada under Canada immigration Program.
If you are planning to migrate to Canada under Canada immigration visa or PR visa, then you should visit best immigration consultant in Delhi to have all your documents ready to be presented to the Canadian embassy. You can start the process by creating an online account for the Express Entry Program by two steps –
- File in your IELTS score
- Get an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES or any other relevant authorized body. The list of Documents that you might need at the time of applying for Canada PR for Canada immigration visa is as below:
- Language tests showing proficiency in English.
- Documents showing nomination for immigration by a Province (if required).
- A legitimate printed job offers from Registered Organization.
- Documents showing applicant has enough funds to support themselves and their family for a period no less than three months.
- Authenticated passports
- Documents showing that the applicant and all family members coming to Canada with them have undergone medical exams by registered and appropriately designated physicians.
- Police background checks and been issued clearance certificates for the same.
Canada immigration is judged on the basis of several factors. These include age, educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability, etc. The system has been designed to sort out the best immigration applicants from the rest and allow for entry of the most qualified individuals with no biases. Applicants can get a maximum score of 100 points and need a minimum score of 67 on an average to qualify for the Canada immigration process. The following list will tell you how many points you can score in each segment of the points system for Canada immigration:- Language Skills–28 points maximum
Permanent Resident point system is your first benchmark for determining your chances of successfully moving under Canada immigration and starting a new life and career. Please be advised that you try to score as high as possible as this will also cut down on the time taken to process your application. Talk to our experts to learn more about the Canadian PR point system.
Canada immigration Visa Step-by-Step Process 2020:
The steps given below will show you how to apply for Canada immigration to Canada through the Canada Permanent Resident Visa Process:
Step - Education Credential Assessment (ECA): The main purpose of the Education Credential Assessment (ECA) is to see that the applicant has of education qualification to live and work in Canada. You will need it to show that your education qualifications are equal to the Canadian Education system at every level. So, it is an important for Canada immigration that your documents should be up to the mark. The ECA is issued by the World Education Services which can be applied online.
Step - IELTS Language Ability Report: This is another important immigration step. The IELTS language ability report is one important document to showcase your language ability to not only immigration officers for Canada immigration but also make a good impression on Canadian employers. This also gives you a healthy boost in your overall CRS score so we recommend you get as good in the language as possible. If you are having trouble with preparation for the IELTS exam, we can help you through our IELTS training sessions which are designed for helping immigration applicants get great scores with the least amount of training possible.
Step - Submit Express Entry Application (CIC): Applicant should have all important documents ready for Canada immigration, go online and submit your online application. The most important thing, while applying for Canada Immigration is to know that there are 3 major Canada immigration streams to choose from. These are:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canadian Experienced Class
Federal Skilled Trades Program
Step - Get your CRS Score: The CRS score is the one and only a decider of selection for Canada Immigration. Once you have created your Express Entry profile and provided the information asked for, it will assign the profile a score based on the information you provided. Factors such as age, language ability, work experience, education. Go into deciding how well your CRS score turns out to be. This will ultimately decide whether or not you can apply for Canada immigration and that is why we say take up our services to know your CRS score before you apply for the real thing. By doing this, you can get to know how much you score and also improve the score to bring it up to levels where you may get selected for Canada immigration
Step - Improve your CRS Score: Applicant must have the below required levels for successful Canada immigration and that is why people are advised to improve their score by doing some following things:
- Powerful Lakshmi Mantra For Money, Protection, Happiness (LISTEN TO IT 5 - 7 AM DAILY) Enhance your Language Score: This is one of the best ways to score highly in the CRS score, especially if you take up the training specially designed for IELTS. World overseas Immigration gives clients complete IELTS training and makes sure they get the highest points possible.
- Learn French: Having a basic knowledge of French will give your application a boost. You only need to show that you can speak the language to get the extra points so don’t worry about being very good at it.
- Improve Educational Qualifications: The Master’s degree is your best way for getting a high score in this area and getting one isn’t that hard. It also makes you a better candidate for getting a job in Canada for Canada PR. You can also go for a PG diploma, which will not get you as many points as the degree but will definitely improve your CRS score.
- Get more Work Experience: Ideally for Canada immigration, having 3+ years of work experience gets you good scores in this factor. Keep working while your permanent Resident (PR) application is being processed so you can show higher work experience than when you applied.
Step - Apply for PNP: If you don’t get a high score in the CRS system, then Provincial Nomination Programs or PNPs is the next best option. Be sure to check out the application details of the province you are applying to before submitting the actual application. Better yet, get in touch with our immigration experts who can give you inside information on the province and whether it will be a good fit for you.
Step - Wait for Express Entry Draw: After completing the application procedure, wait for the Express Entry draws. If your CRS score is above the cut-off, then you will get an Invitation to Apply from the IRCC. The Express Entry draws have usually been held once every 15 days. But you can expect them to take place much sooner thanks to the new policy which invites more applicants for Canada immigration.
Step - Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate: To get Canada immigration visa, it is very important to get an invitation from Canada, after getting the ITA or PNP, you can apply for PR visa within 60 days and 30 days for PNP.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Each Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) has its own unique Provincial Nominee Program. Each PNP has at least one immigration stream that is aligned with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system.
The Government of Canada has worked out a number of territorial and provincial skilled immigration agreements keeping in mind the specific needs of employers and capital investment requirements for each geographical area. Therefore, most provinces of Canada also have their own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) which are designed to encourage skilled workers from all over the world to settle in these provinces and contribute to the Canadian economy.
Stepsmth Management help you understand what a PNP program is, what its eligibility requirements are, and how to apply for the same. We have a team of expert consultants on board who have extensive knowledge of the PNPs of each province of Canada, and can help you apply and gain permanent residency in Canada successfully for the one program you qualify for.
Provincial nominations issued under these Express Entry-aligned streams are known as enhanced nominations and award Express Entry candidates an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points.
Stepsmth Management are here to help you discover the right immigration pathway to Canadian permanent residence, and track the latest Canada PNP updates. Kindly see below the PNP program list
• Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
• British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
• Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
• Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
• Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
• Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OIP)
• Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
• Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
• Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
• Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)