You require the following in order to apply for a Job Seeker Visa to Germany:
- being qualified
- assemble all required paperwork
- Complete an application
- Schedule a visa appointment.
Eligibility of Applicant:
- Possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a German university, or a foreign degree of equal standing.
- have at least 5 years of experience in your field of study;
- demonstrate that you have the resources to support yourself while you are in Germany;
- possess travel or health insurance for the duration of your visit to Germany or until you receive your work permit.
- A valid passport (issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based on biometric specifications
- A cover letter where you explain the objective of your visit, how you plan to find employment, and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job
- Diploma of your degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German universities).
- Proof of accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying during your visit)
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay in Germany by showing one of the following documents:
- Verpflichtungserklärung (formal obligation letter) by a sponsor living in Germany
- Bank account statement, or
- Blocked bank account.